Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

CLXcool
(animation historian and gamer)

Registration Date: 07-16-2013
Date of Birth: 04-14-1992 (27 years old)
Local Time: 07-23-2019 at 07:51 AM

CLXcool's Forum Info
Total Posts: 3,731 (1.7 posts per day | 4.86 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 147 (0.07 threads per day | 3.99 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 2 Months, 2 Weeks
Members Referred: 0
Additional Info About CLXcool
Sex: Male
Bio: A cartoonist who is a gamer, but is also an animation buff. Who knows a few things about the development process of film and video games.

Currently developing projects of my own for both short film and comic media. While doing research on video games and other media.

Likes- Video games, Graphic novels, animation(hand-drawn animation), jazz music, music, movies(see favorite movies below), arts, humor,horror, film noir, and fantasy.

Favorite movies- Coonskin, The Haunted World Of El Superbeasto, Dr.Strangelove, Nightmare on Elm Street(the original), Wallace and gromit, Dick Tracy, The Picture of Dorian Gray, South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut, Heavy Traffic, Friday the 13th(the original), Beetlejuice, The Mask, the works of Hayo Miyazaki, The Incredibles, The Pink Panther(the original with Peter Sellers), The Shining, Indiana Jones, Wizards, The goonies, Meet The Feebles, and indie movies.

Dislikes- Stupidity, people who complain over the littlest things(which is 99% of the complaints covered by the news), wise-asses, people who think they are funny(when they are not funny), people who can't take a hint, Justin Bieber(don't get me started on this fool), modern music(not all of it, some of it), talent being wasted for crappy talent.
VGFacts Profile: CLXcool

CLXcool's Signature
My FA account(fan-art only)
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Winner of Best Rant, Best Dream, and Worse Luck of 2016