Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Fighting Games
NetherRealm Studios revealed the debut gameplay trailer for Joker as he'll appear in Mortal Kombat 11.
"I don't know what to put here" - ZpaceJ0ck0, 2018
Thanked by:
(11-17-2019, 11:09 PM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: The next reveal trailer for GGStrive will debut at Frosty Faustings, Jan. 17-18, 2020.

The doctor is here!

Interesting, looks like Faust is going to be struggling with some inner demons of his from his serial killer (Dr. Baldhead) days

It was also revealed that we'd be getting our next new trailers for the game at Brussels Challenge and Final Round, both taking place on the weekend of March 20th - March 22nd.

Ultra Instinct Goku Revealed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
Thanked by:
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge Animated Film Coming in 2020

Mortal Kombat 11 Version 1.14 Official Patch Notes 

EVO Japan 2020 Full Schedule

EDIT:
Garou: Mark of The Wolves Updated Rollback Netcode on Steam, PS4 and Vita

EDIT 2:
New trailer for Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late[cl-r]

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/news1/unist-jan20.htm (more info)
Thanked by:
After the top 8 of Soul Calibur 6 on EVO Japan 2020's main stage, they showed the gameplay trailer for the upcoming DLC guest character: Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown. 

EVO JAPAN 2020 : KAYANE INTERVIEWS SOULCALIBUR VI PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR

There is plenty of info in this interview regarding design choices, DLC plans, and the Soul Calibur competitive community.

After the top 8 of Samurai Shodown wrapped at EVO Japan 2020, SNK revealed the trailer for the second Season pass. 

EDIT:

TEKKEN 7 My Replay & Tips, Character Balance Update Coming in Jan. 28th Free Update

Canadian retailer appeared to leak Street Fighter 5: Champion Edition's announcement for Nintendo Switch, but Yoshinori Ono confirms that's not real
Thanked by:
Capcom has just released a full breakdown of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition's upcoming DLC character, Seth.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/guilty-g...de-version

Arc System Works will release an arcade version of Guilty Gear: Strive in addition to the previously announced PlayStation 4 version, the company announced.
Thanked by:
Thanked by:
During this weekend's Japan Amusement Expo 2020, Arc System Works hosted Guilty Gear -STRIVE- gameplay exhibition featuring some pro-level players. 

http://shinjin.guiltygearsweden.com/2020...iscussion/ (Quick summary of the JAEPO 2020 panel discussion)

Bandai Namco announced season 3 of Dragon Ball FighterZ.

EDIT:

Arcana Heart and Chaos Code developers, Examu and FK Digital, both announce they'll be ceasing operations soon

What Could the Departure of Ryota Niitsuma from Capcom Mean for Fighting Game Crossovers? (Ryota Niitsuma was one of the producers of Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Capcom, and many anime fighting and crossover games)
Thanked by:
Champion Edition drops February 14th.

EDIT:

Champion Edition is out.
Thanked by:
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] is now available.

Mina Majikina's Samurai Shodown trailer has dropped. This trailer has revealed that she'll become available on February 26, 2020.

Bandai Namco released a 4-minute trailer for Kefla, the latest DLC character of Dragon Ball FighterZ. 

EDIT (February 22):

Thanked by: