Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CLXcool's art and stuff
Loving the Croc.
Thanked by: CLXcool, Kakariko Kid
(05-08-2015, 07:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Loving the Croc.

Thanks Pyscho, what do you think of Voodoo?
My FA account(fan-art only)
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Winner of Best Rant, Best Dream, and Worse Luck of 2016
Thanked by:
I'm not quite seeing it. I get what you're going for, but the swings don't seem quite strong enough.The body is also kind of blank. It isn't very telling, and that could help in the development for the emotions.
Thanked by: CLXcool
Mind if I take a spin at the concept? I don't guarantee anything you'll like, but I do like the concept, assuming I actually do get what you're going for.
(05-10-2015, 11:15 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I'm not quite seeing it. I get what you're going for, but the swings don't seem quite strong enough.The body is also kind of blank. It isn't very telling, and that could help in the development for the emotions.
Well, the design that you see here ISN'T the final design. Its just a work reference design for the character. I will be tweaking with the design in the future though. I do have ideas on how I can improve the design though.

(05-11-2015, 05:37 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Mind if I take a spin at the concept? I don't guarantee anything you'll like, but I do like the concept, assuming I actually do get what you're going for.
Sure. Send it to me once its done, I'm curious to see your take of it, maybe it'll inspire me to work with it design wise.
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Thanked by: Psychospacecow
I suggest we organise a competition !

CLXCool picks one of his characters, and we have to make our own version of it :D

I'm in.
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018 
(05-11-2015, 09:24 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I suggest we organise a competition !

CLXCool picks one of his characters, and we have to make our own version of it :D

I'm in.

You know...thats a good idea. That could give me a little exposure elsewhere. 
Youtube

Thanked by:
I must say CLX, looking into getting the link for this gave me a little intrigue. Searching your name on DeviantArt is very risque.

Also, for those who can't read that image.

Commission prices
Prices will vary on what you would like for me to draw. Payments must be payed through paypal. Let me start off that I will NOT do the following

Fan created characters(e.g any character that ISN'T in the original video game/cartoon that it came from)
Super violent pictures
X rated pictures(Its not allowed on DA for obvious reasons)

What I will do.

Video game characters
Original characters of your own
fan-art(depending on what mood I'm in).
Anime(to some extent provided what I'm working with)
and comic book characters.

Traditional black and white penciled art $10(extra character is $5)
Peace from a yeti by CLXcool You're drinking my cousin!!! by CLXcool Pug knight onward for adventure by CLXcool Donkey Kong pencil sketch by CLXcool

Traditional colored art $15 (extra character is $5)

Taking pointers from a bear and a bird by CLXcool This isn't what gamers wanted by CLXcool The double headed pussy by CLXcool Cute Carmen by CLXcool

Digital art $10 (extra character is $5)
Digital Dickafoot by CLXcool They're Back by CLXcool Smashing Cherri by CLXcool Dancing one-shots by CLXcool

Caricatures(digital or traditional your choice)- $15(5 dollars extra for another person added in the drawing)

An online bud of mine by CLXcool Leisure Suit Al Lowe by CLXcool Whats the matter? The dance is over there by CLXcool Smooth Mcgroove Caricature by CLXcool
Commissions are closed due to the fact that I found out that one artist who has been getting commissions has been saying bad things about me, and I'm already wishing him dead. More art will soon to come. Commissions will not open until people will start leaving constructive  feedback on both fan-art and original material that I post on DA. Ironic that I haven't even gotten one commission, oh yeah. Freebie seekers is what the internet is filled with.
Youtube

Thanked by: Kakariko Kid
Keep doing your thang. That's right. Thang with an "a".
[Image: I1XHd2G.jpg]
[Image: t4Ox2aX.jpg][Image: FVsjqh3.jpg][Image: dLf2shK.jpg][Image: zJb6tFK.jpg]
I thought I replyed last time. Sorry.

I like the way your art is coming together. I really like the bog and the pic of Iwata.
[Image: sig.gif][Image: tPrPcGP.png]
[Image: ZachGM91.png]
Thank you. I haven't posted anything in awhile since I'm sort of experimenting with some construction related things in art. Getting a few lessons from someone on DA. I'll post those soon if I enjoy the outcome of these
Youtube

Thanked by:
What's this? More art? And its all digital too.  Here are mostly digital colored drawings that I had premission to color in. 

First two are Traci Torpedoes from Freaky Flyers. First was originally done by Feathers-ruffled and the second by Solofrozen.
[Image: tumblr_nyva85jKGS1us9swvo1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nzf207V6QT1us9swvo1_540.jpg]
Youtube

Thanked by: Kakariko Kid
I love the 2B sketches. HB is alright, but 2B is the way to go.
I'll leave some suggestions later. Maybe when I have more time to be on the computer at work. LOTS to get done today.
[Image: I1XHd2G.jpg]
[Image: t4Ox2aX.jpg][Image: FVsjqh3.jpg][Image: dLf2shK.jpg][Image: zJb6tFK.jpg]
I really don't think its fair to say that leg's an M1. The Thompson is HUGE by "smg" standards, and clocked in at about 11 pounds without a magazine.
[Image: 417px-COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Militair_bi...029233.jpg]

and there isn't really any indication that its anything beyond a peg leg.
Thanked by: