Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CLXcool's art and stuff
I like it. But, I'm waiting to see a picture of her screaming into a mic. Big wheels keep on turning!
[Image: I1XHd2G.jpg]
[Image: t4Ox2aX.jpg][Image: FVsjqh3.jpg][Image: dLf2shK.jpg][Image: zJb6tFK.jpg]
Thanked by: CLXcool
(03-02-2014, 06:05 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I like it. But, I'm waiting to see a picture of her screaming into a mic. Big wheels keep on turning!
You just gave me an idea for a new sketch. I'll do it sometime after when I'm finished with my little break of getting over the 'burned out' feeling as an artist.
My FA account(fan-art only)
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Winner of Best Rant, Best Dream, and Worse Luck of 2016
Thanked by:
Don't stay away from it for long. I used to draw with pencils, pens, charcoal, white charcoal, oil and chalk pastels, etc, etc. I was really good, too. I could draw video game characters, but I did great at scenery and such. But, I haven't finished anything I've started in years. It's hard to find the passion when you let everything get in the way. I'm expecting to see more soon, you can't let it go.
[Image: t4Ox2aX.jpg][Image: FVsjqh3.jpg][Image: dLf2shK.jpg][Image: zJb6tFK.jpg]
I wont be on a break for too long. I'm just taking a little 4 day break. I'm just working on small things here and there as I go on my break so I dont lose interest in drawing stuff. I need to try out forms of creating art. I am working on a South Park piece for tomorrow's release of The Stick of Truth(hopefully I can get it done sometime when the game is released tomorrow as well as getting a copy of the game for the 360).
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Thanked by:
Keep it up
Are these characters original? If so I love how creative and unique they are.
 [Image: Solid_Snake99.png]

(05-24-2014, 05:37 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Are these characters original? If so I love how creative and unique they are.
Most of the characters(except for Bombzo the clown since he's mine) are original characters. They belong to Kyle Carrozza. Who has experimented with them for pitches for animated shows which didn't get picked up(in order are the characters and what they are from in terms of where they originated).

Nani cutestuff is from a concept called 'Undercover sheep'. Which is an action spy comedy(think of Darkwing Duck in terms of humor). Caffeine the cat is from a cat pitch that had him being an average everyday loser who was out on his luck, but always had a good cup of joe to cheer him up. Go-rama is a teenage fighter character who loved 8 bit video games so much, that he refused to believe the 8 bit way of gaming has moved on. And lives the life of an 8 bit gaming character. He started off as a secondary character for a pitch called "Not Cool"(which would have been an animated show focusing on three different groups of school kids).Kyle later saw some promise with the premise of the character Go-Rama and developed an action fantasy pitch for the character. Spookycube. Is a cube(obviously) who is a mischievous cube who is a bit of a large ham. He appeared in a short film "spookycube and the quest for pie". Kyle later developed spookycube as a bad guy for a pitch with another character of his Catguy(which I will explain another time). All and all. Kyle is a great cartoonist. He needs to get his own show.

Which reminds me. I better get back into developing some original characters. Except for everytime I draw an original character I don't get much feedback about them on DA. -_-
Youtube

Thanked by: TheTrueBoss997
(05-24-2014, 06:52 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 05:37 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Are these characters original? If so I love how creative and unique they are.
Most of the characters(except for Bombzo the clown since he's mine) are original characters. They belong to Kyle Carrozza. Who has experimented with them for pitches for animated shows which didn't get picked up(in order are the characters and what they are from in terms of where they originated).

Nani cutestuff is from a concept called 'Undercover sheep'. Which is an action spy comedy(think of Darkwing Duck in terms of humor). Caffeine the cat is from a cat pitch that had him being an average everyday loser who was out on his luck, but always had a good cup of joe to cheer him up. Go-rama is a teenage fighter character who loved 8 bit video games so much, that he refused to believe the 8 bit way of gaming has moved on. And lives the life of an 8 bit gaming character. He started off as a secondary character for a pitch called "Not Cool"(which would have been an animated show focusing on three different groups of school kids).Kyle later saw some promise with the premise of the character Go-Rama and developed an action fantasy pitch for the character. Spookycube. Is a cube(obviously) who is a mischievous cube who is a bit of a large ham. He appeared in a short film "spookycube and the quest for pie". Kyle later developed spookycube as a bad guy for a pitch with another character of his Catguy(which I will explain another time). All and all. Kyle is a great cartoonist. He needs to get his own show.

Which reminds me. I better get back into developing some original characters. Except for everytime I draw an original character I don't get much feedback about them on DA. -_-

I would definitely watch his show if he got one. Those characters have eye catching appearances and would attract an audience. Keep up the great work, I like seeing your art.
 [Image: Solid_Snake99.png]

(04-20-2014, 07:43 PM)CLXcool Wrote: And I redid this one. Tweaked it and added some shading and such.
[Image: i_ll_be_a_good_girl_redo___by_clxcool-d7f1g87.png]

Did you really make this one? It seems so different to the rest.

If you did, stick to this artstyle. It looks really good.
[Image: 1385939106683.gif]
(06-04-2014, 02:12 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 07:43 PM)CLXcool Wrote: And I redid this one. Tweaked it and added some shading and such.
[Image: i_ll_be_a_good_girl_redo___by_clxcool-d7f1g87.png]

Did you really make this one? It seems so different to the rest.

If you did, stick to this artstyle. It looks really good.
I didn't do the original, I just colored it in. It was done by deviantart user kogeikun.
Youtube

Thanked by:
Oh. I'm in a request mood. If you want a drawing or anything. Leave feedback here or send me a message through PM.
Youtube

Thanked by:
Draw Sebastian Debeste.

[Image: Yumihiko_Ichiyanagi_OA.png]

I want to see your take on it.

His theme might help
(06-25-2014, 07:34 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Oh. I'm in a request mood. If you want a drawing or anything. Leave feedback here or send me a message through PM.

Can you draw a recreation of the signing of the edict of Nantes ?
Give Henri IV a top hat and a pimpin' monocle and rod.
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018 
Thanked by: TheTrueBoss997, CLXcool
Not bad.

Makes him look like a Mickey Mouse character.
(07-11-2014, 02:00 PM)CLXcool Wrote: First of is Seriously Though's request of the recreation of the signing of Nantes.
[Image: the_recreation_the_signing_of_the_edict_...7q86sy.jpg]

Ahhhh this is amazing :D Loving the hat

Excuse me while I print it out :D
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018