Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can anyone record a few lines on really short notice for me?
(12-04-2016, 08:13 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I have it One Drive. What do I do from there?

You can just PM me the link, sorry I think Psycho got to me first, dunno what clips I'm going to use yet.
[Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif]
Thanked by: ZpaceJ0ck0
Oh fuck I forgot how bad my Rorshach voice is and I have to present this, it's like I was in middle school when I recorded this -.-
[Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif][Image: PleasedLinearAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif]
Here it is, thanks again for saving my ass guys.

Oh and I know about that last dangly line, fixed it for the assignment but felt it appropriate for soundcloud.
That description,that profile pic and that tag/category....... 11/10
"I don't know what to put here" - ZpaceJ0ck0, 2018
Thanked by: Arjahn, Kakariko Kid
"Arjahn masturbates furiously into the microphone and his ejaculate does a terrible Rorshach impression. MassDistraction, KakarikoKid and Psychospacecow show up in that order except for the first two."

Y'all need Jesus.
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018 
I surely burnt a few calories laughing so hard.
[Image: I1XHd2G.jpg]
[Image: t4Ox2aX.jpg][Image: FVsjqh3.jpg][Image: dLf2shK.jpg][Image: zJb6tFK.jpg]
You know, Arjahn's recording reminded me that I should go and read Wachtmen.
"I don't know what to put here" - ZpaceJ0ck0, 2018
Thanked by: Arjahn