Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGM banjo covers
Hey,

I'll cut straight to it, I'm Banjo Guy Ollie, I've been a follower of Did you know gaming for ages and I've been lurking in the shadows here for a wee while but never dared to post really .

Anyway, I do video game music covers ...  on the banjo and mandolin and acoustic guitar every-now and then.

A video is worth a thousand pictures, each worth a thousand words so... here's a couple recent covers :

Shovel Knight

F-Zero

and tons more :)
Thanked by: Arjahn, Boyobmas, CLXcool
Latest cover it's a good time to calm things down with a slow and less busy cover. Reflective melancoly is not really the banjo's most confortable teritory but I'd like to think it worked here :)
Thanked by: Boyobmas, CLXcool
Well, after a bit of a break involving ... a broken finger I'm back playing and recording.
HEre's the Super Smash Bros for WiiU trailer theme

Thanked by: Boyobmas, CLXcool
So I hung up my banjo for one cover and dusted off the ol' girl and gave Megaman X - Spark Mandrill a rocking go.
Thanks to DonutDrums for the drums too !
Let me know what you think :)

Thanked by: Boyobmas
These are pretty cool.
My FA account(fan-art only)
Youtube
Newgrounds(Become a fan and keep up with my work,leave feedback on my original material please)

Winner of Best Rant, Best Dream, and Worse Luck of 2016
Thanked by:
thanks a million.
Here's the latest, it's a cover of Suikoden - Beautify Golden City theme :)
Thanked by:
New Cover. It's Pokemon RBY - Route 1 theme & I try to train my buddy Simon as a Pokemon :)
Thanked by:
We do ask that forum members be active in this forum, rather than appearing from time to time to just promote their own material.

Your only posts, according to your history, has been to this thread, and it's not fair on other users that you use the forum as a free advertisement platform.
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018 
Thanked by:
I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Sorry if I did.
I'll stop posting
Thanked by:
As I said in your PM, your videos are enjoyable, so don't hesitate to keep posting so long as you take part in the forums.
[Image: MFfSlaB.png]

"Jeopardy has way too many questions on European Royal History." - Arjahn, 03/2018 
Thanked by: