Our Network: VGFacts - DidYouKnowGaming? - The Spriters Resource
Facebook - Twitter Highlights - Twitter Updates - YouTube

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Fighting Games
Gonna need a good feel before I say for certain.

Thinking Innocent Buu, Frieza, and Nappa -or- Android 18, Ultimate Gohan, and Ginyu. Depends on how things play though tbh.
Thanked by: ZpaceJ0ck0
Street Fighter 5 servers now down for maintenance to implement New Holiday and Nostalgia costumes (UPDATE: The servers are back up)
"I don't know what to put here" - ZpaceJ0ck0, 2018
Thanked by: Psychospacecow
Here's the release trailer for Geese Howard's (Fatal Fury) guest appearence in TEKKEN 7.
[video=youtube]watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw[/video]
EDIT: Man, I can't believe they actually added Geese's AOF 2/Neo Wave costume in the game! Hopefully SNK will do the same with the KOFXIV version of the character.
Kid Boo's official Dragon Ball FighterZ gameplay trailer was released.
[video=youtube]watch?v=wSt2YFYLEqk[/video]
While we are at it, let me remind you that Kid Boo is not the most dangerous version of Majin Boo because he is the most powerful (that title actually belongs to Spoiler:Super Boo w/Gohan absorbed (aka "Boohan").

Kid Boo is the most dangerous version of Majin Boo simply because he is the most vicious/unpredictable version of the charater.

Simple as.
We're doubly screwed in that regard as this Boo has some memory going on with the Super Boo moves.

(11-21-2017, 03:57 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Not gonna lie Jockey. If both of our internet connections weren't collective dogshit, I'd be looking forward to challenging you to some FighterZ this January. :D

I'm so excited!

Got I spent so much time in the BETA. So good. Cannot wait!
[Image: BumblebeeCody.png][Image: bu8HZL5.png]
[Image: BumblebeeCody.png][Image: showcaser_zps9dkztnth.png]
New details regarding Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition's main single player mode have been revealed
  • Over 200 endings in Arcade Mode spanning all 6 numbered entries.
  • SFV arcade mode introducing completely new stuff.
  • Zeku and Abigail are SF1 characters (likely with their own SF1 endings).
  • Laura is an SF3 character (likely representing Sean but would guess she has her own ending). Kolin is also an SF3 character rep.
  • Arcade mode has music (new) from all the old games.
  • When available, characters you fight against will use costumes that most closely resemble their appearance during that era.
  • You can choose between 2 different opponents as you playthrough arcade mode for any of the games (like in SF3), each giving you different rewards based on their difficulty (one hard and one easy).

These are the arcade mode rosters that you can choose from and fight in each mode:

1. SF1: Ryu, Ken, Zeku, Abigail, Birdie and Balrog (Likely missing Sagat) - 4 Fights
  2. SF2: Ryu, Ken, Chun li, Guile, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Vega and Bison (Likely missing Sagat) - 8 Fights
  3. Alpha: Ryu, Ken, Chun li, Nash, Karin, Birdie, Mika, Guile, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Vega and Bison (Likely missing Sagat and Sakura) - 10 fights
  4. SF3: Ryu, Ken, Chun li, Alex, Laura, Kolin and Urien - 6 fights
  5. SF4: N/A - 8 fights
  6. SF5: N/A (But likely all characters) - 11 fights
Adult Gohan's official Dragon Ball FighterZ gameplay trailer was released.
[video=youtube]watch?v=kbaKndto15M[/video]

Arika teased a new character for Fighting EX Layer.
[video=youtube]watch?v=auBseAiBoDo[/video]
Looks like Blair Dame.

(12-04-2017, 08:59 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Got I spent so much time in the BETA. So good. Cannot wait!

Awesome to hear! Which characters are gonna be on your main team?
That's such a hard question to answer without getting my hands on the game first. When I got into skullgirls, I thought it'd be peacock, Eliza, and Ms. Fortune. I ended up with Cerebella, Eliza, and Beowulf.
Thanked by:
(12-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: That's such a hard question to answer without getting my hands on the game first. When I got into skullgirls, I thought it'd be peacock, Eliza, and Ms. Fortune. I ended up with Cerebella, Eliza, and Beowulf.

I was talking to BumblebeeCody...

Besides, I already asked you that same question.
Thanked by:
One of the many flaws of these systems is how people like me can't read a room we're arguably not in unfortunately :D
Thanked by:
Hey. Hey. Hey. Who want's to get wrecked?
Soul Friken Calibur IV was just announced
Barrel-Cat Gaming Podcast
www.twitter.com/barrelcatgaming
https://soundcloud.com/barrelcatgaming

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6116-3421-8335
Please PM me if you add me, otherwise I may not add you back!
VI*

We had 4 on the 360. That being said, thanks for pointing that out.

I was being quick and extremely high on excitement
Barrel-Cat Gaming Podcast
www.twitter.com/barrelcatgaming
https://soundcloud.com/barrelcatgaming

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6116-3421-8335
Please PM me if you add me, otherwise I may not add you back!
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/...haracters/

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/...-released/

The movelist and second V-Trigger for all characters in SFV: AE have been released.
Thanked by: